Lessons from Noah’s Ark
Almost everything you need to know about life, you can learn from Noah’s Ark:
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build you future on high ground.
7. Speed isn’t always an advantage; the snails also made it to safety.
8. For safety sake, travel in pairs.
9. When you’re stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, there’s always a rainbow waiting.